Oh, get your mind out of the gutter! I meant I am a bad blogger! I swear I have meant to come in and post, but I keep getting distracted. You know....dishes, laundry, screaming kids...just life.
Sorry to be a disappointment to the 5 people that actually read my blog, but I don't have much to tell you. We have had a fairly eventful week or so. We are trying to clean up the house and get the Christmas decorations down. I know you're shocked! Yes...it IS January, not March.
Landon is starting to talk more, Caelynn is starting to talk a lot better. She tries really hard to pronounce her words right and she is carrying on a conversation quite well these days.
We had a blast on New Years Eve. We watched T.V. and went to bed at about 11:30. We are SO cool! You know you want to be like us :)
Parker is actually excited to be starting school tomorrow. I think he is getting really bored around the house.
Funny story:
Mike and I were fighting this morning ( not really fighting, play fighting. He was trying to tickle me and I was fighting him off.) Caelynn was screaming at us and when we finally stopped to listen to her, she was standing there with her arms crossed, looking very serious ( in nothing but inside-out pink tights) saying," GUYS! I am telling SANTA!!!!"
I thought I would wet my pants! She is so funny!
Since I am a slacker and I don't have many pictures to show you, I will show you one that Mike would rather me not show. ( insert devilish laugh) My mom had this doll wig at her house. So we thought it would be hilarious( and it WAS) to put it on Landon to see what he would look like in pigtails. So here is my baby boy, so happy to be wearing a little girl wig....hahahahaha!






2 comments:
You're no worse than me!! At least you take pics and post them!!
Love,
One of your 5 readers!!
Oh my goodness!! That picture will come back to haunt him in his senior year book. He does not make a pretty girl!!!! Good thing he is handsome Landon instead!!!!
Post a Comment