Well...I have been a bad blogger lately. But really, nothing exciting has been happening here. Parker goes to school, I take care of babies, you know, just the day to day of mama-land. I just thought I would post so you wouldn't wonder what happened to me. I had some dental work done yesterday, so I feel like I've been punched in the face(several times). And I currently have a really bad kidney infection (TMI?) So I am not at my finest these days, but we are making it. I have a craft show and several launches on ebay coming up soon. So I am really wanting to get some things made for that. I can't really start much till Mike is home and I have a little cash to go buy some fabric. But soon I can start and I won't feel as stressed about that.
So now that I've depressed you ;) Here is a funny tale from Parker:
This happened a while ago, but it was funny so I thought I would share it with you. A while ago, my in-laws came over for dinner. We were talking about all the rain we had had lately and my mother-in-law says"It seems like everytime I wash my hair, it RAINS!" I didn't really think much about it and the conversation moved on. Well, a few days later, it was raining....again, and Parker sulked over to me and said,"I REALLY wish Grandma would stop WASHING HER HAIR!!" I was a little blindsided by this comment and I asked him why he would want her to stop. He replied," She said it rains everytime she washes her hair!. Does she really need to wash it everday?!" I just cracked up! Five year olds take everything so literally!
And now...since no post is complete without pictures, Here are a few from a visit to Uncle Dons house. The kids really enjoyed their ice cream!






1 comment:
I certainly hope Parkers Grandma doesn't wash her hair all of next week. Please Grandma Lewis make Hurricane Ike go away!
Post a Comment