Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The sweetest things.....



We are so blessed to have 3 beautiful sweet babies. Even though they are growing up fast, they will always be my babies. Parker and Caelynn fight a lot these days, but there are still many moments that melt my heart. When Caelynn falls or gets hurt, Parker is the first one there to help her up and kiss her boo-boos. And when Landon cries, Caelynn tries to feed him a bottle and take care of him, and Parker goes to talk and play with him to try to cheer him up.





Today, I woke Parker up and Landon wanted to get on the bed an snuggle with him. So I let Landon cuddle with Parker while I got Parker's clothes ready.They were so cute, I just had to grab the camera and snap a picture. Just then, Caelynn woke up and got in bed with them. They were all so sweet. They just talked and cuddled with each other. It's moments like these that get me through the times when all they do it fight and yell at each other.





My good camera had a dead battery, so these are taken with my little point and shoot camera.
And a couple of Landon


1 comment:

Jill said...

Love those "jammie" pictures!! I'm finding that bedtime and morning time are some of the sweatest moments...something about those "jammies" that make them sooo sweat and cuddly!! Too cute!!