Monday, October 27, 2008

Just to prove it


Okay. Since Landon was born I have thought he looked so much like Parker! It's not like they look exactly alike, but there is a strong resemblance and they have a lot of the same facial expressions and mannerisms. Many people do not think they look alike. Well I have a ton of pics where they look very much alike, but this one is the kicker.


Every year in October, Parker would develop this horrible smile. He seemed to only do it around time for Pumpkin pictures. So i have pumpkin pictures of Parker for about 3 years with this awful little smile on. I thought I was done with those days....but lo and behold, the smile reappeared yesterday at the pumpkin patch. But not on Parker....on Landon!!!


Check it out!




Now, you can't tell me that is not the same face! Scary!!!

3 comments:

Periwinkle*Twinkle said...

That cracked me up! Yes, I remember that face! I need to dig up the one I have of Ryan making
that face in his high chair at
about the same age. Funny stuff!

Mom

Jill said...

Ok...I'll give you the silly smile. But, Landon is waaayyyy more Mike than Parker! Nice try but I'm still sold on the "little Mike"!! Hee Hee!!

Mel said...

WOW! That IS freaky!!