Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Camping, modeling, and listing




SOOOO.......Here is the update from the last week or so....




We went camping last weekend. The weather was AWESOME!! What a perfect time to go! WE just went out to Gold Head for the night. We had a great time just being together and enjoying the beautiful surroundings. We had a raging campfire
and smores. Caelynn got her smore, took off the marshmallow, and licked all the chocolate off the graham crackers. She didn't eat the graham crackers either. I should have just given her a chocolate bar :) She finished her deconstructed smore and said," Mmmm....I wub it! I ready to go night-night now." And she did!!! Amazing!




Landon is always so good when we camp! This time was a little harder since he loves to crawl around. Obviously, we can't let him crawl in the dirt, and I don't really want him crawling on the floor of the camper.But he was very good. He just loves to be outside.
Caelynn also did some modeling for a great designer on ebay! She modeled this adorable Cat in the Hat set by Bellajoys*boutique
AND...mom and I have a new ebay listing starting today. We designed a funky euro set inspired by the book "Ella the Elegant Elephant." Click here to see the listing!

No comments: