Monday, February 2, 2009

These days

...I should be sewing

....Parker is (was) sick

...Caelynn is talking much better

....Landon is WALKING ( YaY!)

...Our kitty is well adjusted

...the house looks like a tornado hit (what's new)

These days are just like most others. They have their good and bad spots. We have all had a kind of sinus cold. Parker was running a high fever for about 4 days. He is finally feeling better, but now I feel crummy. So, Im sure it will make the rounds through the house.

Landon started walking!!! He is so cute! He has a very wide stance, so he looks like a cowboy when he walks. ADORABLE!!

Caelynn is really working on her speech. She tries really hard and is starting to become a lot more understandable.

AND!!!! I finally got my new camera!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

We have been busy, but things will settle down soon...I hope.

And since I know you really only look at the blog for the pictures....Here are a few...

Crazy Faces





Landon's new favorite spot




Caelynn modeling

1 comment:

Peahead Prints said...

Hey taryn..I couldn't respond to your post directly and there was no email address to rach you...hopefully you will get this!! I would love to work on a logo for you...drop me an email at gina@peaheaprints.com