Monday, February 23, 2009

Yikes!


Sorry it had been so long everyone! Im sure you all probably gave up on checking the blog since I have been MIA.

Well let me catch you up a little.....

Mike and I both had nice birthdays. Thank you to all who send cards and well wishes!

We planned a date night to celebrate, and despite the fact that I was passing out, my BP was 60/29 and Mike had to hook me up to an I.V., we still had a great night. Shoot...we had childcare taken care of...I didn't care if he had to carry me around...we were going out!!!

THEN THE SICK HAPPENED....

Parker has a 103-104 fever for 5 days....

Then Caelynn had some 24 hr stomach virus....

Then Landon got sick....and sicker...and sicker....then he turned blue and we had to call an ambulance to take him to the hospital. His oxygen level and heartrate were dangerously low. Thankfully, he improved and he is on the mend now.

Well...Im sure you can guess who got sick next...yep...me ;) I felt horrible for a couple days and I lost my voice. I am pretty much back to normal...well normal for me ;)

In the midst of all this we had Landon's first birthday party. He was so cute! He tried to say "Thank you" when he opened his gifts and he DEVOURED 2 cupcakes!!

I got behind in my sewing, but I am almost caught up now. Whew!!

So now you know "the rest of the story." LOL

BTW- I have lots of pictures to share...I will post them later. ;)

No comments: