Monday, December 15, 2008

Caelynn's 3rd Birthday Party

We had Caelynn's birthday party a couple weeks ago. I know her birthday isn't until the 21st, but we wanted to get it out of the way before the holidays.

She had a princess tea party. Everything was pink, they played dress-up, had "pink tea" cookies, brownies, and pink cupcakes with pink sprinkles. They all seemed to love dressing up and pretending to be royalty. Even Parker had fun.

Caelynn got some really cute presents. One of her little boy friends got her a pair of Princess crocs. She has worn then everyday since the party. I just have to arrange her outfit around those shoes. But she ADORES them!


We didn't take too many pictures since we were so busy. But of course I have a few.


The Birthday Girl





The ladies in waiting





Landon snuck over to partake of the cupcakes. This was is look when he knew he was caught...





and when he realized we thought it was funny...haha! I love that little munchkin.

1 comment:

Silly*Jilly said...

That was fun to see them all play tea party. Caelynn wasnt really into playing dress up. But, Jamie & Keri sure did get into it!

Renee'