1. Target has good shoes, good clothes, and great home decor items.
2. They have cool organic foods in neat packaging that makes me feel like I am all designer and trendy.
3.Target is pretty....just admit it.
4. The stuff just seems nicer. The price is not nicer, but the stuff is so bright and fun!
5. I can pronounce it like I'm a 60 yr old Frenchman. Tar-Jay. It makes me feel cultured and it makes my kids look at me like I have 3 heads. Oh...don't judge...you know you do it too.
Walmart also has a lot of good points. I read a blog that stated some good points about Walmart and here they are...
1.Walmart is much more convenient.
2. Target didn’t feel the need to stock any girls’ size 3 red long-sleeve shirts or turtlenecks this holiday season.
3. Walmart had fleece pajama bottoms on sale for FOUR DOLLARS. They really need a slogan like “We’re Rolling Back Prices” or something clever like that.
4. At some point Target began to feel that it was the new Nordstrom. They got a little arrogant and started charging upwards of $19.99 for their Mossimo goods.
5. Every time I’m at Walmart and I see their “George” brand of clothing it makes me think about John F. Kennedy, Jr. because he had that magazine named “George”. I realize these two things are totally unrelated but it’s how my mind works.
Plus, you know when the Kennedy family got tired of hanging out at their Hyannis Port compound, they loaded up in the car and headed to Walmart for a corn dog.
6. If you shoplift at Walmart, you’ll still get chased down by an overweight security guard in orthopedic shoes and an ill-fitting uniform, the way God intended shoplifters to get caught. Whereas if you shoplift at Target, they’ll send this after you.

It’s all so high-tech.
7. Walmart still has all those ghetto rides by the door which are where quarters go to die. Just the sight of them makes me feel all warm and nostalgic.
I’ll still shop at Target because I do love to check out the Mossimo apparel.
I also still have a deep longing to see the Asset Protection Device in action.
Rumor has it that the security guard even wears a helmet.
And that alone is worth the 20 extra minutes it takes to get to Target.
And if you are my friend, you'll bail me out of jail when I finally get to see the Asset Protection Device in action. :)





1 comment:
What were you smokin today?
LOL
Post a Comment