Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Time!










YAY! its time for Christmas! I just love pulling out all the Christmas decorations and getting in the Christmas spirit. I love the holiday shopping(of course), the Christmas music playing everywhere, the smell of cinnamon and spice, the beautiful lights, and the Christmas movies on TV.








But what I love the most is seeing my kids enjoy it all. They just love all the talk of Santa and baby Jesus. They love the lights and are genuinely excited every night when I turn our Christmas lights on. They try to be good so they don't get put on the naughty list.








We put up our decorations right after Thanksgiving. I just thought I would take a couple pics to show all my blogland buddies.





P.S. I asked the kids to pick out their favorite ornaments and these are the ones that they chose.


1 comment:

Silly*Jilly said...

Those are some pretty cool Christmas pics. :) They look like Christmas cards.

Mom