Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hi everyone!! Well we decided to start up a family blog to help everyone keep up with what we are doing and how the kids are growing. We wont talk about how Mike and I are growing...:) We just thought it would be an easy way for our family and friends to keep up with us.
Please check in often and comment if you want. Im new to the blogging thing, but I will try to keep things updated and add pictures of our adventures....or lack of.
Most of you know that I am camera happy these days. So there wil be no lack of pictures on this blog. I am sure you will start getting tired of seeing our ugly mugs all the time. If you have a blog, just comment and let us know and we will add you to our favorites list so others can visit you too.

Love and happiness,
Taryn

No comments: