Yep...that's right. We got one. We looked forever, weighed all the options and finally made a 6 hour drive to get our new camper. Since we have a minivan and we didnt want to buy a vehicle just for towing, we had to get a pop-up. So for those of you who know me....I had to find the biggest, nicest camper that I could get for cheap. And after about a week of living on the computer looking at RV ads. I FOUND IT! A little older than I wanted, but it was garage kept and very well maintained. Its in much better shape than most of the newer ones I looked at.
It has king, queen, double, and twin beds. Cold A/C and heat. WStove, sink, fridge, awning and screenroom. It is the perfect weight to pull with the van. AND it has a slide-out dinette so the living area is really roomy and open.
The kids were so excited about it, we have had to eat every meal in the camper since we brought it home. We are going camping next week to break it in.
Well.....here she is!

1 comment:
Take good care of my camper!lol
Post a Comment