Today was the big day! Parker woke up at about 6:30 this morning. He was so excited. He kept asking me the time. I think he was worried he would be late. I don't know why he would be worried....we are NEVER late for anything! :) He is getting so big! He was perfectly fine when we dropped him off in his class. He gave me a quick hug and started his morning work. I have a knot in my chest. Not the kind where you are about to cry, but the nervous kind. I'll update the post this afternoon when he gets home. I can't wait to hear all about his first day :)
**Update**
He had a GREAT day! He said his teacher was "super fun!" Im so glad he likes school. He came home and showed me all the stuff in his folder. He is excited about making new friends.





3 comments:
Being the crybaby that I am. I have the knot in my throat where you are about to cry. I look back at those pictures of him & it hurts. I love Parker so much the way he is, but I miss the little fat guy too! I wish I could of seen him off to school today. But, I dont guess it takes the WHOLE family to do that:)
Mom
hahaha...I love what your mom said. I have had the WHOLE family come in with kindergartner's before..it can be quite a production. And I had the sobbing parent in the hallway this year!!!
I love the pictures of Parker...they look fantastic. I love how you have him looking at the bee as if it is about to land on his shoulder...too cute...I was expecting to see one of him and his teacher though!!! You make my pictures look crappy!!! haha! I'll talk to you soon.
LOL....we took all five of us in class the first day. Caelynn really wanted to stay so she cried when we left.
Thanks for the compliments on the pics!
Post a Comment