Okay. Maybe it's just me, but I thought this was hilarious! Around naptime Caelynn got in trouble so we sent her to her room for time-out. She sat back there and looked at a magazine. Im not sure where she got the magazine, but you never know with her. Anyways, I heard her back there doing something and she was pulling all her clothes out of her drawers, so she got more time-out. Story of my life.
Well after a little while, Mike went to tell her she could come out and this is what we found....

She was dead asleep on the floor surrounded by clothing! And the magazine page appropriately read,"Looking for something?" The irony was hilarious!





2 comments:
This is hilarious!! I bet you were cracking up! She is soooooooo you!!!
Yes she does have a lot of her mama in her! Sassy, mischievious, and very loveable!
Renee'
Post a Comment