Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Us+3 kids+free condo= Lots of beachside FUN!!

***UPDATE*** per request, I have added a couple of pictures that include Mike and ME. I also included another video. BEWARE the second video shows a small portion of me in a bathing suit. You might want to send small children out of the room so they won't be traumatized :)




For those readers who are out of the Lewis family loop.....Mike's station had a weight loss competition over the summer. He lost 30 lbs and WON!! So our amzing prize was a 3 night stay at a beachfront resort in Daytona. We decided to go before school started and we were there Sat-Today. We had a great time. I was a little concerned that it wouldn't be very relaxing since we had to bring all our kiddos, but it was very nice! The kids hardly fought at all, and the baby was really good! We spent most of our time in the pool and on the beach. You would think that kids would be sick of swimming after a couple days...but they still wanted more! Caelynn had a little ring that she floated on all around the pool. Parker was swimming great!! He just got better and better! And Landon LOVED the pool!! He kicked and paddled like a pro! I swear, if we could teach him to hold his breath, he could swim. Here is a little video of him swimming with Mike.




How cute is he?! I just can't get enough of that little sweetie.

well...with happiness comes tragedy. You won't believe it, but I actully forgot to bring MY CAMERA!!!! I know....stop the world. I packed it up, but sadly, it was forgotten :( I was really upset, but thankfully, Mike brought his tiny pocket sized camera he uses at work. So I was able to capture some memories, just nothing spectacular. I was really looking forward to getting some great pics, but things happen I guess. It just gives me a reason to go back, right?

Now, on to the pictures!!!

First...some scenery

I LOVE the reflections!



An amazing sunrise! The picture doesn't do justice.





On to the kids!






Hahaha! She had a bit of a wedgie!:)

Mike and Landon taking a break from the pool.

How sweet! This is how they slept the first night. They DO love each other!

Everyone wants to be in bed with mama :)

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Mike's camera takes great pictures! Sometimes I like using the little ones because it's not as bulky. Looks like you had a great time...That is awesome about Mike losing 30 lbs, and what a prize!!

Periwinkle*Twinkle said...

I'm so glad you all got to get away! Sounds like everyone had the best time! I dont see any pics of you in those. :) And I only see the back of Mike in the video. I need to see pics of the big kids too!

Renee'