Hey everyone! Nothing much is going on around here. We all have cabin fever from being cooped up in the house during the so called "hurricane." Parker was disappointed that they closed school since he only got to go 2 days. He is dying to go back tomorrow.
Now that you're updated on our exciting week...I have something worth looking at. Our pastor showed this video this morning at church. It was very touching. Sometimes people think your testimony has to be so complicated or dramatic. But all it requires is a simple statement...I was...and now I am. I was a sinner, and through Christ I have been saved. It's really that simple. This video is very touching. This is a real church in Texas. These people are so brave to do this!
CLICK HERE TO WATCH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That was very touching. So simple and to the point. If you search Cardboard testimonies, there are now a lot of them on You Tube. I checked out a few! There is even one where the guy is getting people to send them to him at his email address & he will compile them all for another video!
Renee'
Post a Comment