Parker graduated from K4 last week. Personally, I think K4 graduation is pointless, but it was very cute. They all wore little caps and gowns and they sang lots of songs. They all looked so proud when they walked in. Parker was very excited because he got to be in the front for a lot of the hand motions and dances. In the picture above, he is on the front row all the way to the left.Parker is very excited about entering Kindergarten in August. He is literally counting down the days. I just can't believe that my baby is going to be in school all day without me! He has become such a little man. He already thinks he is smarter than me. I hate to think what is going to happen when he starts school! He actually told me the other day that I was NOT cool! He said that Mike was way cooler than me. I was shocked. I am so much cooler than Mike. But I guess when you're 5, being a fireman makes you the coolest. Parker tries so hard to be grown up, but he is still so much a baby. He wants to be independent, but he still really needs his mama. I love that. Sometimes I am ready to let him go a little bit, but he is not ready. I dread the day when he won't hug me goodbye or want me around his friends. Till then, I will hold him as long as he will let me.





3 comments:
I love him so much it hurts. He amazes me with how perceptive he is.
Mom
I deleted my comment because it had the name of my school in it and I don't want any crazy blog stalkers to see it..haha.
Anyway, I said...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE take him to "my school" next year...I would LOVE to have Parker in my class.
Don't worry, Evan is almost 22 and STILL hugs me and doesn't mind me being around his friends!!:)
Post a Comment