Tuesday, June 24, 2008

**Sniff**Sniff**

WHAH!!!! To make a long story short....Caelynn got a little hand held fan stuck in her hair today. It created a huge knot that took up the whole side of her head. I tried my hardest to get the knot out, but I couldn't. So I had to CUT HER HAIR! I was awful! Her pretty hair that was getting SO long! I had to cut about 5 inches off!!!

On a happier note: She LOVES it! She keeps running back and frth to the mirror to look at her new "air- tut."



BEFORE



AFTER

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Awe...her hair cut is precious! Don't worry, she still looks like a little girl and it will grow back :-)

Catherine said...

I love, love, love it!!!! She looks so grown up! And that's great that she likes it too..at least she wasn't tramatized. Emma was so excited about her first hair cut above her shoulders before school started, and now she wants to grow it back out. I think it looks great and it will be nice over the summer a little shorter.

Beautiful!!!

Jill said...

Very cute...I love it too! You should keep it! She looks adorable! And proud of her new "do"!!