
As many of you know, I like to sew and paint and do artsy things. I have been selling on ebay for a few years and recently took a break. I just didnt think I would have time with my third baby coming. And I was right. I don't have the time. But I love to do it and so when my friend Angie asked me to paint a tote to match her amazing set, I couldn't resist. Angie, MC, and Tracy were nice enough to let me match them and it turned out great!!! You have to check it out! You can search "Sea Friendz" on ebay. Or you can follow this link. I am giving myself a pat on the back for being able to finish on time with my children doing thier best to stop me. Caelynn even got a hold of my paint when I wasn't looking and painted orage paint all over the almost finished tote. As you can imagine, I FREAKED OUT!!! But luckily, I caught it while it was still wet and I was able to wash it all off. PHEW! Here is a couple pics of the whole ensemble. Thanks to Angie for taking the pics! They turned out great!!!







1 comment:
You are so creative! This set is TOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment