
I love to cook. I have always loved to cook. Since I was about 4 years old I sat and watched cooking shows on TV. When I was 6, I started cooking meals for the family. I would make breakfast in bed and try to do "fancy" dinners. I used to have Ryan dress up as my waiter and serve my parents. Well, I still love to cook. New things, old things, it doesnt matter.

I am also VERY organized! ( read that with a sarcastic tone ) So you can imagine how I keep my recipes. They are written on everything from old bills, to packing slips. Cards to napkins. So I have decided to treat myself to something pretty to look at while I cook. For a couple days I have been taking some time to create pretty recipe cards for all my favorites. I am eventually going to do them all, but with 3 kids that
might take a while.
.
. 




2 comments:
Are these the cards?? They are very pretty!! Maybe you should make some for us too!! In all your spare time, that is! I'm going to try these though...my family is coming the first weekend in August, like my sister too!! Her boyfriend, ya, he's a chef! Ugh! So maybe I'll try these on them!! If they like it, I made them up. If they get sick...well, I'll just say I found them on Food Network!! Ha Ha!! Take care!! We are almost all over strep!! Yipee!
It warms my heart to recognize a couple of these from my own recipes. You are your mothers daughter. ((Hugs))
Mom
Post a Comment