Friday, July 18, 2008

These boots are made for.....TROUBLE!


My Mom bought these boots for Caelynn a long time ago. She is still not quite big enough for them, but she found them today and has not taken them off since. Caelynn tends to pick a pair of shoes as her favorite, and then she has to wear them everyday. It doesn't matter what outfit I put on her, she still insists on wearing the favorite shoes. Lately she has loves boots. Her favorite attire is princess panties and pink boots. Nothing else. Occasionally she adds a tutu to complete the ensemble. She says that she "wubs" ("loves" - for those of you who don't speak toddler) these boots. They have sparkles and butterflies on them. I have a feeling I will get to see a lot of these boots.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

To funny! My son was the same way. When he was little he would had a pair of teletubby pj's and black boots that he wanted to wear EVERYWHERE!!

Periwinkle*Twinkle said...

Trouble! Yes!
I love that little trouble maker!

Mom