Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th!





Okay...so I know Im a few days late on this, but that's just how things happen around here. I hope everyone had a great 4th. We had a nice day. Mike was sick, but not doing too bad. We went to the parade in town in the morning and then browsed the craft show. The best part.....NAP TIME :) WE all came home hot and tired and took naps. Not very productive, but we needed it. I needed it.

In the afternoon we headed over to our friend Melissa's for a party with our Sunday School class. It was a good time. The kids had so much fun playing and we had a good time getting to socialize with our friends. There were a TON of kids there. I was so surprised that the whole time we were there I never saw any kids fight or pick on each other. They all got along and shared. It was amazing!

We all drove down to the lake to see the fireworks. All in all it was a great time of fellowship and fun. I hope we get to do it again.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I love all of your pictures from the 4th...I especially like the one of Mike holding Landon up in the air...very sweet. Hope Mike is feeling better and I'm glad you had a great day.

jennifer said...

Love these pics girly! I have to agree with Catherine - my fav is the baby flying :-)