PHEW! I'm glad I got that off my chest :) We have been crazy around here. Well, I have been crazy, everyone else just goes along with it to make me feel better. A few weeks ago Caelynn got really sick. She was sick for over two weeks. So of course....about 10 days ago, Mike and I came down with it. Mike was worse than I was. He is still not feeling great. And on top of dealing with 3 kids while we were both sick.....the semi-annual consignment sale is this weekend! So I had to get over 200 items of clothing ready. That means I have to hang, de-wrinkle, tag, number, and enter them into the computer. It's not hard labor, but it takes some time.
For those who are interested.......
The JumpNJax Kids Consignment sale is this Thursday-Saturday. Thursday and Friday from 10-6 and Saturday from 10-8. There is a TON of stuff!!!!! It is located in Mandarin in the outback plaza on San Jose Blvd. It is just north of the interstate on San Jose. Well worth the drive!
Okay...now that I've gotten in my advertisement I can talk about what I actually logged in to talk about.( did that make ANY sense? I didn't think so ) I'm sure moms everywhere know what I mean when I say....there are very, very few pictures of me. I'm not saying that I want my picture taken, but if anything ever happened to me, I want there to be some evidence that my children actually had a mother. KWIM? I am always the one behind the camera. Of course that is where I love to be, but every once in a while I need to remember to remove the camera from my hand and let someone else take a picture with me in it.
I don't remember who i was talking to and I said " I hate having my picture taken unless I'm dressed nice and have all my make-up on." and this sweet elderly woman said " Well honey....no matter how bad you think you look, let someone take your picture. Because in 30 years you will wish you looked like that again. You will wish you had more pictures."
I thought about what she said. She is soo right.
So in honor of the sweet old lady that told me that.......I let Mike take a few pics of me when we were at the park the other day. Only one has passed my rigorous test for approval and here it is.

I know...it not even my whole face....but it's better than nothing. We are going on a 4 day vacation to Daytona soon and I promise to try to get more pics. ( don't get too excited...no cameras will be allowed when I am in my bathing suit) I will try not to be such a blogging slacker...but I can't make any promises.





2 comments:
You are cracking me up! I have given up on looking pretty in pictures. I'm always surprised to see I look different than I think I do when I look at the photo...haha...I guess I feel like a diva until I see the real me..haha! But you should be in the photos, and don't feel bad when you have to ask to have someone please take your picture...I feel the same way, the men just don't think about returning the favor and snapping a few photos of you and the kids as much as we do. I miss hanging out, we need to get together....and maybe take pretty pictures of each other..haha!
I love that picture of you! Landon is pure sugar! Yummy!
Hey! Was that sweet old lady-Me? LOL
Love you girlie!
Mom
Post a Comment