
Yay! My mom made Parker and Caelynn the cutest little aprons and matching chef hats! Parker and Caelynn both LOVE to help me cook.
Parker helps more often than Caelynn, but she will do more as she gets older. They had a blast playing with the cooking stuff. They even rolled dough! I just had to have pictures of this. They fight a lot lately, so it is so nice to see them playing nicely with each other. They played forever!!! Thanks mom! I love the aprons!!!!

Parker helps more often than Caelynn, but she will do more as she gets older. They had a blast playing with the cooking stuff. They even rolled dough! I just had to have pictures of this. They fight a lot lately, so it is so nice to see them playing nicely with each other. They played forever!!! Thanks mom! I love the aprons!!!!






3 comments:
Tooooooooooo cute!! I love these aprons, so simple yet so not simple! haha. I love the pictures of them rolling dough..is that at your mom's? Your children are simply adorable!
Love it, Love it, Love it! These pictures are so sweet. I love the moments caught. And I love the aprons!
Those are my sweeties! I luv luv luv them! I was surprised at how much Parker enjoyed that day. He just kept kneading his dough over & over & over! So cute! Caelynn was busy as usual trying to make messes & pouting when we would not let her get too messy.
Mom
Post a Comment